Terms of Service
mridata.org is offered to make available MRI raw datasets used in research. Use of mridata.org, including both the uploading and downloading of data, denotes agreement with the following terms:
- mridata.org is a research data repository for the preservation and making available of research, educational and informational content. Access to mridata.org’s content is open to all.
- Content on this website for research use only, and not for diagnostic or commercial use. Except where otherwise noted, content on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- You shall ensure that your content is suitable for open dissemination, and that it complies with these terms and applicable laws, including, but not limited to, privacy, data protection and intellectual property rights.
- You are exclusively responsible for your use of content, including uploading and downloading, and shall hold mridata.org free and harmless in connection with its upload, download and/or use.
- All content is provided “as-is”. You shall respect applicable license conditions. Download and use of content from mridata.org does not transfer any intellectual property rights in the content to you.
- mridata.org reserves the right, without notice, at its sole discretion and without liability, (i) to alter or delete inappropriate content, and (ii) to restrict or remove your access where it considers that use of mridata.org interferes with its operations or violates these Terms of Service or applicable laws.
- These Terms of Service are subject to change by mridata.org at any time and without notice, other than through posting the updated Terms of Service on the mridata.org website.